[ROVERNET - UK] Rover 2000TC..Choke Cable

Pjemail at aol.com Pjemail at aol.com
Tue Mar 8 09:12:32 GMT 2005

If your car really has carbs without separate float chambers then these are replacements, because the 2000TC only had either HDs (for the first couple of years) and then HSs for the rest of its run. The 2200 did use HIFs (which have no external float chamber) but I don't believe that this model was a standard import into Australia.

Do you have anything of the cable left? There would originally have been a cable from the dashboard leading to a junction box in the engine compartment, from which two separate cables would have gone to the carbs.

We can supply the main cable and the two short cables, but we do not have the junction box available.

Regards,

Pierre Janusz
RPS (Rover Parts Services)