[ROVERNET - UK] P6 Oil Filter

Vern Klukas vern at inkspotco.com
Sun Jul 31 17:51:01 BST 2005

I presume you are asking about a 2000 filter. The Fram number for the
correct filter is PH2821A. However, I advise you to buy a Wix or NAPA
brand filter (both made by Wix) as Fram quality is rather poor these
days. The NAPA filter is cheaper than the Wix branded can. It is a
common filter.

Another poster suggested there is a standpipe, that is not quite
correct. The filters have a rubber flap covering the holes
surrounding the central, threaded orifice that acts as a
anti-drainback valve which acts just like a standpipe. The rubber
valve is visible on inspection.

Yours
Vern