[ROVERNET - UK] P5B Saloon

Steve Pepper steve.pepper at wight365.net
Mon Jul 18 11:12:13 BST 2005

Hi Rod,

I would be surprised if Lex Mead had done the A/C in 72, has A/C would have been very rare in the UK back then. I would have
expected it to have been done once the car was imported to Australia.

If the car was a special order and modified at the factory then the archivist at Heritage Motor Centre, Gaydon should have details.
Unfortunately they will probably make a charge, the link to them
is http://www.heritage-motor-centre.co.uk/contactus.htm

Other wise it maybe worth contacting Dave Lee of the P5 Owners Club as he lives in the Southampton area he can be contacted via
cars-for-sale at roverp5club.org.uk

Steve