[ROVERNET - UK] Rovernet problems

Bill Robertson rover2000nut at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 19 04:21:55 GMT 2005

Certainly i would hope that Randy is mistaken and may suffer email woes
because every question i have ever asked has been answered by at least 1
person if not multiple answers............What some have to understand is we
all do not have the time or access to look at the Rovernet every day and may
miss some of the postings or while speculating on an answer we don't all
have the same vehicles so prefer to let someone give you a definative
answer.............If you don't get an answer right away , post your
question again if need be and hopefully someone else will have the
answer..........
This Rovernet and other Marque specific Nets are a true godsend to us
enthusiasts, not only for information, and part sources,  but also just for
support of our sometimes crazy passion for your car............Like fishing
you can always get a good story from someones driving, or restoration
adventure......
I for one fully support all the members here and hope everyone else has many
years of happy Rovering
Bill Robertson
67 & 69 Rover 2000TC's
48 Rover 75 P3

ALL KEPT ON THE ROAD THANKS TO HELP ON HERE!