[ROVERNET - UK] Rovernet problems

iudkuy wcygiohs iudkuy at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 19 13:22:30 GMT 2005

Bill

I totally agree. I have only asked a couple of
questions, about my P4, but received many answers, the
first within six hours of posting. The availability of
knowledgable enthusiasts worldwide is a precious
resource, especially when you're on your own in the
garage trying to nut out a problem.

Long Live Rovernet!!

Peter B