[ROVERNET - UK] Lake Worth (FL) British meet and keeping connected

Hank and Sally Manwell hdmanwell at alumni.bates.edu
Fri Feb 18 18:15:58 GMT 2005

Hi Kent,
    I think you're in luck because the first weekend in June is usually
the Harkness estate all British meet on the south shore of Connecticut,
not far from the Rhode Island line.   Steven may pick up on this and
reply with current details.  He and I have gone down there with one of
his Rovers while his wife and Sally are at Sturbridge Miniature Show.
    Hope to see you there.....

Hank