[ROVERNET - UK] Kinards in New England

Kent Kinard kkinard at swbell.net
Sun Feb 27 23:43:15 GMT 2005

Hi Hank,
I emailed Steve and haven't gotten a reply as of yet.  Harkness is the
same weekend as Sturbridge.  I told Steve we would only be there a week,
but I checked again and we will be there untile June 15.  I hope we can
meet some of the New England Roverites while we are in the vicinity.
When do you and Sally head north?

Rovely,
Kent K.