[ROVERNET - UK] P6 Oil Filter

Vern Klukas vern at inkspotco.com
Sun Aug 7 04:37:14 BST 2005

Hey Eric, may i suggest that we somehow keep the 51806 number (maybe
in brackets with "old number"), as I can see clear as the nose on my
face that in a year we'll have this discussion again and the 51806
number will come up, but it won't be in the list and . . .

We hardly need any encouragement towards confusion as it is!

Yours
Vern

--
Vern Klukas                             I'm a little . . .
Inkspot Type & Design
vern at inkspotco.com