[ROVERNET - UK] 3500s exhaust manifolds

James Dean jaguru at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 27 16:05:45 BST 2005

Damien; Jost go to ebay(Type in Ebay.com), there is a box for ebay stores,
check that. It will ask for the name of the store,Type in Old English Motor
Company ... and you will be there Choose the
Category(Rover/Landrover/Sterling), and you are there. I add things every
few days, and, all parts have photos. You will see I also have categories
for Jaguar
XK,Etype,XJ,Daimler,Triumph,MGA/TD,MGB,Sprite/Midget,RollsRoyce/BentleyJ,And
others;Even a hugeWWII 48Star American flag.So, there are parts for every
interest; and a little humor about the archaeological excavation of my 30
years of hoarding. I will be adding an unrestored cars for sale categorythis
weekend. Thank you, James Dean