[ROVERNET - UK] Press release from MGR re Loans & China

Marc Stainier marc.stainier at belgacom.net
Fri Apr 8 13:17:02 BST 2005

Deeply sorry but a " breaking news" is just arrived now to announce the
launching of a procedure to end the MG-Rover Group.
Longbridge plans (the factory near Birminghan) is  stopping the production
now.
The project of Partnership with SAIC is definitively dead.

My wishes go to all people who've worked for the survival of our favourite
cars and to all the faithful workers and suppliers.

There is one more jewel missing on the Queen's Crown.

Bloody Friday !

Marc Stainier