[ROVERNET - UK] British Car Meet

Tom Trafton v8rover at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 11 15:08:35 BST 2004

Hi Albert

Thanks for the info regarding the Palo Alto meet.  We will not be attending
this year due to having house guests.  We did go either last year or the
year before (now that I am retired the years seem to flash by:-) and I do
recall seeing your Rover but we never had the chance to meet.  I also talked
with a couple other Rover owners but they had P5 cars as I recall.

Cheers,

Tom