[ROVERNET - UK] Battery in Boot?

James Dean jaguru at bellsouth.net
Fri Sep 10 05:16:42 BST 2004

Tom, I have both 2000 and 3500S Cars, and parts cars. I can supply the
complete box assembly with photos and measurements from a 3500S, including
the usually missing battery cover.There are other differences-2000 had
rubber trunk material(which I have some original), 3500S had carpet. There
are minor differences in the innerboot side covers. Contact me
offline.Tollfree phone in US is 1 877 524 8787. James Dean, Ft. Lauderdale.