[ROVERNET - UK] Battery in Boot?

Tom Trafton v8rover at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 10 04:48:15 BST 2004

Hi Kent

It seems from your comments and others that moving the battery to the boot
is 'doable'.  What I am wondering specifically, is if I can transplant the
3500 battery box and cover into the TC?  Does anyone know if the 3500
battery box is welded into the car or screwed down?  What I would like to do
is simply salvage a battery box assembly from a V8 car and transplant it
into my Rover.

Tom