[ROVERNET - UK] rostyle wheels

James Dean jaguru at bellsouth.net
Fri Oct 15 07:16:31 BST 2004

There was a lot of discussion several weeks ago, about Rostyles. I don't
know if this was just discussion, or if someone actually wanted them.
someone wanted to know what they look like.I have good photos of one at Ebay
item number 2494803860.I am selling a late style chrome Rostyle in near
perfect condition(Rover2000TC(P6)Chrome Rostyle wheel-1968 and newer. James
Dean