[ROVERNET - UK] TC conversion

Tom Trafton v8rover at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 15 03:24:17 BST 2004

Just a small correction to the info that you provided, Larry.  Although I
converted to 15 inch wire wheels, I chose tires with an aspect ratio that
maintained the original outside diameter in order to keep the speedometer
correct.  One must be careful when changing tire sizes because the space is
limited under the rear wings and rubbing can occur if you go too wide or too
large in diameter with the tires.  I did, however, install the 3500 diff
which does make the car cruise at lower engine speed and provides a stronger
diff.

Tom