Magstar center caps [Re: [ROVERNET - UK] Rover rescued]

Eric Russell p6rovers at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 14 16:54:49 BST 2004

Drat.  Steve is right of course.  (I learned more
about the Rosytle and Magnum wheels this July from
Larry who was able to point out 2 styles within 20
feet of each other.) [There is no excuse for not
thinking clearly - sorry.]

I have an example here of where someone machined a
copy of a Magstar cap out of a block of aluminum and
then drilled and tapped a large, single, hole in the
back for attachment.  I didn't try to adapt it to a
wheel because I had the correct version.  The flat
decal label motifs available in different places could
be adapted to the larger Magstyle hub cap.

=====