Magstar center caps [Re: [ROVERNET - UK] Rover rescued]

smanwell smanwell at sprintmail.com
Thu Oct 14 13:32:51 BST 2004

I may have already spread enough Rover minutia lately, but Magstars
actually had a different cap from those on the Magnum 500's and
Rostyles.  The Magstar cap is larger in diameter and is a zinc alloy
casting (pot metal) where the others are stainless.  Magstar wheels
(with much wider rims) were also available options for Shelby Mustangs
and actual Magstar caps are available from some Mustang parts sources --
naturally they come with a cobra logo and not a viking ship...

--Steve