[ROVERNET - UK] typical fuel consumption of 3500s?

Gundry, Kenneth KG at dolby.com
Wed Nov 24 16:24:51 GMT 2004

I sense in this correspondence that people are mixing or ignoring the
difference between US and Imperial gallons.  Note that they differ in
almost exactly the ratio 5:6, that is, 6 US gallons equal 5 Imperial
gallons.  Those numbers are very relevant to me, because that is the
engine/gearbox oil capacity of my 1925 Rover 16/50!

Ken Gundry, San Francisco