[ROVERNET - UK] P6 glassfibre

Bill Daddis magnet at roverclub.org
Tue Jun 29 18:27:41 BST 2004

Hi Merle,

If you're interested, we have 4 new old stock glass-fibre fenders for
a P6 that a chap brought from the UK and never used.

I'm sure we could agree on a price that would be a lot less than
buying them new from the UK, and shipping would probably be
less, too, depending on where you are.

Let me know if you're interested...

Cheers,

 -- Bill Daddis