[ROVERNET - UK] Re: Re: [ROVERNETSU carb floatbowl covers.

James Dean jaguru at bellsouth.net
Wed Jun 9 05:23:03 BST 2004

So my letter actually posted on Rovernet? Or did I send you this directly? I have a pair of SU carbs, from a 3500s that look quite clean; I would guess had been rebuiltThey are missing float bowl covers and floats, but you should have these, on yours. The floatbowls have a black coating, ingood condition. It appears to have been dipped or sprayed on, and is about 1/8" thick.It could not be removed without destroying it, so I will sell you the pair of carbs, less floats and covers for $75 each. I take credit cards. Shipping in the US would be $10. If you are in England or out of US, Give me a credit card #, I will charge the $150 , then pad and pack, and take to the Post office and ship Fastmail, then charge dor shipping. I would estimate Freight to England to be $25, and take a week. My phone is 1954 5248277, Fax is 8279. Thank you James dean