[ROVERNET - UK] Wilson's Brakes continued

Glen Wilson glenwilson at ixpres.com
Thu Jun 3 19:58:52 BST 2004

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Wilson's Brakes  continued
Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 18:18:12 -0400
From: Glen Wilson <glenwilson at ixpres.com>
To: magnet at roverclub.org,  rovernet at lyris.ccdata.com

Call me crazy, but the brakes are working with the servo, now. It seemed
that the air reaction valve at the master cylinder was out from the mc
too far even when the system was at rest. I took it apart a couple of
times and finally filed off less than an eigth of an inch of the plastic
"rod" that goes into the MC, and things seem to be normal, now.

Next, a really good bleeding and then decide what to do with the rear
brakes...

Nothing simple in these 3500S vehicles.

--
Glen Wilson