[ROVERNET - UK] P6 2200 - inertia reel seatbelts

Vern Klukas vern at inkspotco.com
Wed Jul 21 00:56:18 BST 2004

Hi Ken

Rather than adding something to the slot, why don't you just pick up
a couple of pieces of leather and wrap those (neatly of course)
around the belt webbing and secure?

Many years ago, when I was a (semi) seafaring man with the Coast
Guard, we always attached the anti-chafe material to the line, not
the object causing the chafe, unless the line was going to be run in
and out.

Yours
Vern