[ROVERNET - UK] P6 2200 - inertia reel seatbelts

Gundry, Kenneth KG at dolby.com
Tue Jul 20 21:56:54 BST 2004

You don't know how lucky you are.  I spent most of Sunday installing one lap belt on my 1925 Rover 16/50, involving drilling two half-inch holes in inaccessible places in the steel girders of the chassis, plus making two slots in a floor-board and two slots in the plywood base of the front seat.  Now I need to find some sort of slippery protection around those slots to prevent chafing of the belt.

Ken G, 1925 Rover 16/50 (San Francisco)