[ROVERNET - UK] Mike Couldry

Gundry, Kenneth KG at dolby.com
Fri Jul 16 19:15:38 BST 2004

Has anyone an email address for Mike Couldry?  I have a telephone number but that is inconvenient from the west coast of the US, and I want to find out whether he can, and is prepared to, make replica pedal pads for my 1925 Rover 16/50.

Kenneth Gundry, 1925 Rover 16/50 (San Francisco)

information intended for a specific individual and purpose. If you are not
the intended recipient, delete this message. If you are not the intended
recipient, disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any action based on
this message is strictly prohibited.