[ROVERNET - UK] P4 Clutch & P6 Dynamo

Paul Smith Paul.Smith at auroraenergy.com.au
Wed Jul 14 07:06:06 BST 2004

Yep.
Our standard method was out separately, in as a unit.  I agree that trying
to hold up a P4 gbox while matching it to the clutch in the car is
challenging.
Taking it out isn't That bad... anyone who can do the rear calipers on a P6
will rip it in...
If you take it out as a unit, drain the oil from the gbox first.

PVS