[ROVERNET - UK] P6 Estate Spotted in Hamsterdam

Fritz Rauschenberg wfritz at mindspring.com
Wed Dec 29 12:46:34 GMT 2004

Gee, I was thinking whilst gazing upon yon Rover Estate, what a worthwhile job the design group at Rover accomplished in continuing the roof line slope to render a very interesting
look. That just confirms that 1.Beauty is truly in the eyes of the beholder. 2.Some blokes actually bought the AMC Gremlin(one of the ugliest cars ever) thinking it attractive.3.There
are those who wouldn't know a beautiful car under any circumstance. 4.Many folks just don't think a "station wagon" can ever be attractive.

So I'll have to echo "What a beautiful Rover - BUY IT !

Fritz Rauschenberg
Atlanta