[ROVERNET - UK] 2000TC gaskets, tailpipe

Norm norm at normdec.com
Mon Aug 30 18:22:26 BST 2004

The response from y'all is terrific!
I have a used exhaust manifold from an eBay vendor and it looks solid.
My mech (bless him, he loves to work on "odd" cars and I have a bunch,
all orphans) broke the news about the fit problem today, the tailpipe is
holed before the muffler and broken in two over the hump (the tailend
resonator is OK for now).  Lacking a tailpipe he'll probably weld a
straight piece between the hump and floorboard tailpipe sections.  Again
I appreciate the good advice WRT gaskets, removals and the manifold.
Responded separately to all.  Norm

--
Windows is to security what fishnet bikinis are to modesty  <anon>