[ROVERNET - UK] I'm sorry for my lame attempt at humor

steve bridge slbridge at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 29 19:04:21 BST 2004

     I think a registry is a great idea.  It will help prevent the cars from
getting lost or unappreciated and then destroyed.    It  will also help
sellers find a good home when they decide to part with their beloved Rover.
   As an example, a friend just found a complete and original Healey LM. It
was rotting outdoors in an oil field contractor's storage lot  near Casper
Wyoming.  That car had been there 30 years and could have just as easily
gone to the crusher or gotten a Chevy V-8 because nobody knew where or what
it was.

    I didn't mean to start a disagreement. I'm sorry.
SDSteve