[ROVERNET - UK] Re: Public Domain Rover Information

Vern Klukas vern at inkspotco.com
Thu Aug 26 19:06:00 BST 2004

James Dean wrote:

>acquired a huge inventory of used
>and rare NOS parts forRover2000, 3500S. I also have Factory parts books and
>shop manuals I sell parts copies of, and other useful literature, including
>this book.

While I don't want to get involved in the commercial/hobbyist in the
newsgroup debate, I have to point out that selling copies of workshop
manuals is illegal, in as much as it is a violation of copyright. A
parts books is a little more ambiguous, as simple "lists" generally
don't rise to the level of copyrightable material, however the
illustrations in a parts manual most certainly are copyrighted
material.

Yours
Vern
--
Vern Klukas                             I'm a little . . .
Inkspot Type & Design
vern at inkspotco.com