[ROVERNET - UK] Raising the Rover

Vern Klukas vern at inkspotco.com
Sat Aug 14 00:44:25 BST 2004

>Hi Vern
>
>I already tried the custom spring route and got quotes of around $250 each!
>And so far no one will touch a coil spring although there are plenty of
>shops who will re-arch and re-temper leaf springs.  The search continues.
>
>Tom

That does seem steep. I think I got a quote on a full set from a
spring place in Vancouver and it about $350 (Cdn) a pair. This shop
would also rework  coils, though they did say they couldn't warranty
the springs against failure.

Yours
Vern
--
Vern Klukas                             I'm a little . . .
Inkspot Type & Design
vern at inkspotco.com