[ROVERNET - UK] Raising the Rover

Tom Trafton v8rover at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 13 15:51:17 BST 2004

Dave, and all others who offered advice, thanks for the info.   I would
imagine that the spring company that you pointed me towards, Dave, lists the
same spring for both because they are physically interchangeable.  However
the spring rates are different, the 3500 springs being stiffer and the free
lengths are a bit different.  I would like to use a set of 3500 springs to
improve handling and should be able to find a used set here in Los Angeles,
probably from Duane Kennard.  But the best of all worlds would be to use new
springs;  I will contact the 'mob in Oz' to see what they can offer.

Tom