[ROVERNET - UK] P5 cold start light question

Fritz Rechberger Rover1964 at cox-internet.com
Fri Aug 13 03:10:05 BST 2004

Hi Peter,
 usualy I don't get involved any more in that kind of questions . I have two P5s I know qwhat You mean about the Cold Starter, all English Cars had that problem You just have to patient to get the Cold start handle in the right position . Sometimes its not even more  like an hair .
You know I used to have 2 Morgans when I got my first one I had a lot of problems so I phoned MALVERN and Mr. Peter Morgan told why dont, You buy a bloody Mercedes and dont ever bother me again . So bought another Morgan .
Sorry about my English
its not easy to speak 7 differn languages and be perfect in writing ,

All best Fritz

( BTW I had Dinner last week with Bill Clinton )