[ROVERNET - UK] Where can I find detailed MOT testing criteria?

John Atkin john at atkin4174.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Aug 3 01:52:59 BST 2004

Hi Geoff,
You just need to search. The emissions standard depend, to a large extent,
on the year of manufacture and whether or not it is fitted with a catalytic
converter. A good place to start might be at
http://www.motester.co.uk/qanda.html which has lots of questions and
answers.Generally speaking, if the vehicle is carburettor, it wont have a
cat and if fuel injected, it will. In the UK, that mostly means around 1992
or so but maybe the states is different. Hope this helps.
best wishes
John (IOW UK)