[ROVERNET - UK] Where can I find detailed MOT testing criteria?

Geoff Kirkpatrick britcarnut at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 3 00:16:39 BST 2004

Hi UK Rovernetters,

My request is not Rover-specific but UK-specific, so I'm hoping someone
can contact me off-list if you can help.  Is there a way to obtain the MOT
test criteria for a specific year and model of car on-line?  I'm looking
at exporting a car from the US to the UK and it would be very helpful to
know what emissions levels it needs to meet and other MOT criteria
specific to the model.  Any advice offered will be welcome.

Thanks very much,

Geoff Kirkpatrick

=====
"This is the final test of a gentleman: his respect for those who can be of no possible service to him."
- William Lyon Phelps

Geoff Kirkpatrick, 382 Riverside Avenue, Ben Lomond, CA 95005, USA