[ROVERNET - UK] Rovernet moving

Eric Russell p6rovers at yahoo.com
Fri May 23 02:59:11 BST 2008

That's true.
We have really keen members who want to be sure that
they are heard.  It is also good to have some test
members on a proposed new list.  As I have mentioned,
we have not yet settled on a permanent host.  We have
had an offer from a list member, an offer from an RCCC
member, and I located a web host that is helpful.

I have noticed that the Mailman (mailing list) folders
are hid well behind customer access.  That must be
good for security.  The exisiting server administrator
has observed that the Rovernet attracts may SPAM
emails.  Somehow they do a good job of fending it off.

Eric