[ROVERNET - UK] Rovernet moving

Eric Russell p6rovers at yahoo.com
Tue May 20 16:49:32 BST 2008

David,
I am not confident in the bulk email transfer.

The duplicate message you mentioned occurred when the
first message didn't go out and I tried a second one.
This happened during the server failure and that's why
I didn't see my own message.

Back-up list?
I should have used that when the server went down but
I had written to the admin chap and it was partly over
the weekend so I wondered if they were working.

I may do a last sweep through the back-up list but as
there is time, the server is now working, and the UK
admin chaps are willing to help, it looks possible to
make a low-stress transfer through the main list.

Thanks for the feedback.
Eric