[ROVERNET - UK] 2.6 L Sump Att'n Gordon

Ben Rodgers irishrover1 at sympatico.ca
Mon May 19 23:01:40 BST 2008

Hi Gordon
             Is Ben not online these days?? we have trade parts in the
passed. I'm not an expert but wouldn't the sump from an early P4 be the same
as the P3, the engine was originally designed for the later P4 and first
used in the P3. At least that is my understanding. If I'm right I have a
sump from a 1951 P4. You or Ben can let me know if thats of any use to him.
                              regards Ben.

FREDERICK  (BEN) RODGERS.CD
Born in Belfast, Northern Ireland,
Author of "lily and me" a great book and a great read .
Order on line at amazon
Visit my web page  www.irishroversbooks.com