[ROVERNET - UK] P6 rear screen seal replacement

peter king peter at king-co.com
Wed May 14 03:31:45 BST 2008

Hi all.

Can anyone shed some light on the best procedure to install a new
rear screen seal? I made a complete mess out of the job tonight, as
the seal would not slide into the channel once the windshield was
bedded in adhesive in it. I tried working the seal into the channel
away from the glass, but that didn't work either. Then of course the
adhesive started to set and that was that. A most frustrating effort.
Tomorrow I'll try to clean the remaining adhesive off the window and
seal and give it another try. That is, if I get some good advice!

Thanks,

Peter