[ROVERNET - UK] Brakes and differential

Netspace vmitps at netspace.net.au
Mon May 12 09:14:23 BST 2008

You can adjust the brakes by applying the FOOT pedal lots of times.  There
is no need to roll the car.
Ultimately the rear calipers bleed fairly well if you just leave the bleed
screw open for half an hour and let the fluid work through. Then a couple of
pedal pump bleeds.  Just the discs in place is fine.

PVS