[ROVERNET - UK] Brake question.

Ben Rodgers irishrover1 at sympatico.ca
Tue May 6 15:56:23 BST 2008

MY WEB SITE HAS A NEW ADDRESS
http://www3.sympatico.ca/irishrover1/

FREDERICK  (BEN) RODGERS.CD
Born in Belfast, Northern Ireland,
Author of "lily and me" a great book and a great read .
Order on line at amazon
Visit my web page  http://www3.sympatico.ca/irishrover1/

Hi Folks
          I need some ideas suggestions!! Last year I rebuilt both rear
calipers the brakes worked great even the hand brake. This year I back out
of the garage and found a rear wheel binding, assumed it was because of
sitting all winter.
Not the case the rear left caliper was binding badly I have dropped the axle
and removed the disc. I see that the piston has turned out the whole way.
Thats as far as I have gone so far, came in for lunch! But my question is
what would cause the piston to over adjust like that. I can probably turn it
back in and things will be fine, but will it re-occur over the summer months
I don't drive many miles maybe 1000 miles. So before I go back to work I'd
like to hear possible reasons for the problem. Many thanks
             Ben (irishrover)