[ROVERNET - UK] Glen et al

Eric Russell p6rovers at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 31 18:05:50 BST 2008

A follow-up to Adrian's point:

One of our late members picked up his 3500 S from the
factory.  He got a full tour, lunch, and B&W photos
(which he loaned us to post on the RCCC site).  He had
ordered leather seats.  He took delivery of a car with
black leather pleated seats in the 3500 S style.  He
drove the car in Europe and had it shipped back to the
States through the Navy. It's now driven by his
daughter and appears at the July ABFM in Bellevue, WA.

I don't think leather seats on a 3500 S would appear
on the official Rover Car Company (North America) list
of options.

I think that was the point Glen was making.

Eric

Webmaster of The Rover Car Club of Canada
Website:  http://www.roverclub.ca/
Webmaster of a variety of sites from:
http://www.websrus.ca