[ROVERNET - UK] Inhibitor switch (was Rover tribulations)

Magnet magnet at roverclub.org
Sun Mar 30 23:54:40 BST 2008

Given that the Borg-Warner Type 35 transmission was used by a number of
contemporary cars, both in the UK and in the States, it seems reasonable
that there ought to be an equivalent part available with not too much
difficulty.  I propose to do a bit of digging, 'cos the same thing just
happened to me.  I was able to solder the terminal back on, but it would
be nice to have a new switch.

Cheers,

Bill D.