[ROVERNET - UK] Rubber boot needed

Vern Klukas vern at inkspotco.com
Sun Mar 30 05:15:51 BST 2008

Unlikely I'm afraid, the cable was always supplied complete with
boots and the boots were not available on their own. The cables do
come up on ebay frequently, and aren't too expensive, though they
usually are not OEM. Not having the boot will not make any difference
to the operation, so you could leave it off without concern.

Yours
Vern