[ROVERNET - UK] TC200 and Singer for sale in PA

peter king peter at king-co.com
Sun Mar 30 02:48:39 BST 2008

Hi all,

I stumble upon this yesterday:

A TC2000 for sale in PA, supposedly 43k miles on the car, factory AC.
The car belonged to an English man who passed away, and his estate is
being handled by a fellow (and a lawyer, I suppose) who has listed it
on a local want ad.
I spoke to to the fellow who's handling it today, and he says the guy
had a warehouse full of stuff, including a couple of Triumphs and a
Sunbeam and this Rover.

The car starts and runs, but apparently has a problem with fuel pump.
Don't know about the condition of the interior.

(Rudiger,  if you see this, I asked for the serial number, and he has
sent a note to the son in the UK for that info.)

Here's the number of the guy who posted the Ad.  724-423-1408

I posted the pictures he sent me here:

http://www.king-co.com/1967tc2000

Peter

Oh, and if you really want to have some fun, check this out, also for
sale in PA (Huntington), asking $2,000.

http://community.webtv.net/fairydustglows1982/1960singer