[ROVERNET - UK] Response to Glen's well intended comments

Brooks restore at nbnet.nb.ca
Sat Mar 29 23:29:30 GMT 2008

Glen...

 In the interest of keeping this civil...you are so far off base that I
don't think your vast wisdom and the truth will ever get the chance to meet
again. Like usual ...you only read and absorbed parts of what was said...
The VIN was from only one of TWO cars with factory differences...

 I have never in my life heard anyone spout as much nonsense...no damn
wonder people are sick sore and tired of your bull shit !!

 For once in you life will you get down from your mountain of nonsense and
listen to someone who has the freaking evidence sitting in the driveway
!!... you are an embarrasment !! ...take a hike ...I'm far from alone in my
thoughts at this moment...Rover owners around the world know what an ass you
are ... but you didn't really need to show everyone that you like being one
!!

 If you knew even half of what you think you knew...you would be a Rover
genius...but all I see is a jerk !!
 If it were not for the wisdom of other Roverites that by the way ...see you
as a freaking asshole...I'd have left this circus a long time ago...

 Have a nice freaking day ....

 Dennis Brooks...