[ROVERNET - UK] Fuel costs and fuel supply

David Sheuring rovertcv8 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 29 21:54:15 GMT 2008

I response is.......
a. I cant ride bicycles because of my knees
b. To many hills
c. Am not getting any youger
d. Have you ever seen a grown man bicycle 10 bags of
groceries home, in the rain, while you going down
hill, and realized that your brakes dont work?
Please God, save us from ourselves.

I really hope the oil executives are enjoying ther 54
million quarter profits off of us hard workin fools
David