[ROVERNET - UK] Adhesive question.

Ben Rodgers irishrover at netscape.ca
Fri Mar 28 11:24:03 GMT 2008

Hi Folks
             I have just bought a set of four centre decals for my TC hub
caps. Purchased from John Walkden via the Rover Club of Canada web site,I
was surprised to see they appear to be very thin material much like paper.
My question is = should I use a special type of adhesive to install them,
has anyone used this type of decal before and have advice??
                                      Regards Ben (irishrover)

FREDERICK  (BEN) RODGERS.CD
Born in Belfast, Northern Ireland,
Author of "lily and me" a great book and a great read .
Order on line at amazon
Visit my web page  http://home.netscape.ca/~rodgl/