[ROVERNET - UK] Re: Rover Trademark: Who owns it now?

phing phing at videotron.ca
Fri Mar 28 03:42:32 GMT 2008

Hi
 UK press says Ford sold the Rover name to Tata with Land Rover and  the other bits and pieces . . I have worked with the Tata group
in India and Africa , they're a smart bunch technically and financially . We may yet see cars we might be proud to own coming from
Solihull . Any thing Tata could dream up must be better than a Ford Mondeo masquerading as an updated 3.8S Jag with a wire mesh
radiator grille .
 Cheers
 Patrick