[ROVERNET - UK] Re: Four Minilites to fit

Chris J Wilson chris at chris-wilson.org
Tue Mar 25 15:51:49 GMT 2008

They don't look too bad either. I just recently sold five (without wheel nuts or centers) to a Dutch gentleman for £200 who also picked up my spare Estate tailgate, and I'm in the process of fitting a set to my '68 2000SC.

One thing that stands out with these is that he thinks they're from a Police SD1. Not unless SD1's used 14" Minilites they're not.

Still, they make a great addition to any car..

Regards,

Chris

Message: 8