[ROVERNET - UK] OT It was a long day

Ben Rodgers irishrover at netscape.ca
Fri Mar 21 14:36:33 GMT 2008

Hi Kent
            As someone who has never met you I was quite amused by the
email! Over the years on Rovernet I have enjoyed your many emails and
thorough knowledge of rovers. I have often wondered how you ever found time
to be a minister as well.  I have imagined you running down the aisle on a
Sunday morning, Bible in one hand, shop manual in the other, peeling off
your coveralls at the pulpit picking up the manual oops the Bible and
beginning the service!!!
                           God Bless Kent
                                                Ben (irishrover)

FREDERICK  (BEN) RODGERS.CD
Born in Belfast, Northern Ireland,
Author of "lily and me" a great book and a great read .
Order on line at amazon
Visit my web page  http://home.netscape.ca/~rodgl/